This is the back of james’ head. He hasn’t washed or brushed his hair in months, and all of it was pretty much dreaded. We just picked all of it our except this big one underneath that was too far gone! White peoples’ hair does dread naturally my friends :)
how many times do we have to say this… LOC’D BLACK PEOPLE WASH AND TEND TO THEIR HAIR REGULARLY. THERE IS NOTHING “NATURAL” ABOUT WHAT YOU’RE DOING. IT IS GROSS. IT IS UNKEMPT. IT IS EVERYTHING BLACKS WITH NATURAL HAIR ARE ACCUSED OF BEING WHEN WE ACTUALLY ARE NOT THAT. HOW DO YOU NOT GET THAT ACCUSING US OF BEING DIRTY, BY ASSERTING THIS IS THE SAME THING AS BLACKS WITH LOC’D HAIR, IS SOME WHITE SUPREMACIST FUCKSHIT?
thats not dreads thats mange
My idea of rich is that you can buy every book you ever want without looking at the price and you’re never around assholes. That’s the two things to really fight for in life.
Hey folks! I did say I’d do a giveaway and here it is, maybe a bit late. Everything here is never worn or used. I added additional web pictures so you can get a better idea of what everything looks like. So here is what you get!
1) Bird print skirt from Eloquii- Size 24
2) Lipstick dress from Forever 21+ -Size 3X
3) Black Skater Skirt from Asos Curve- Size 22.
4) Shorts from H&M Plus- Size 24
5) Watermelon earrings. (I’m not sure what kind of metal we’re talkin here so be aware of that.)
6) Watermelon Nail Decals.
7) I’m gonna add some other cute makeup and accessories, so get hype.
I might just pick a second place winner for some other cute accessories.
Here are the rules:
- You must be following me.
- Reblogs and Likes count.
- You may reblog it as much as you’d like.
- Giveaway blogs are not eligible.
- I’ll ship outside of the US but you may have to wait for me to get enough money to do that.
This giveaway ends August 2, my birfday! I will try to have everything shipped out within that week. Please reblog so all the wonderful fatties have a chance to win! If you have any questions please ask.
Good luck to ya!